Schmidt Performance is a Southern California based business, owned and operated by David Schmidt, David Has Over 35 yrs riding experience, 25 yrs racing experience and over 18 Yrs working on Suspension at a Professional level. David and His Sponsored Riders Are constantly testing and reevaluating. He personally sets up the valving for every set of suspension that comes in, along with our technicians attention to detail, you are guaranteed to get quality that is unsurpassed in this industry. We won’t sell you something you don’t need. We take the time to talk with our customers to find out what they need, and make sure that they get exactly what they want, whether it’s at the local tracks, Races or over the phone, our goal is to help anyone with technical questions and make sure your bike is set up correctly. Thanks to our loyal customers Schmidt Performance has been going strong since 1998, our name has been circulating at all the local tracks, Amateur and Professional Nationals, Canadian Nationals, Supercross, Arenacross, Worcs, Hare and Hound ,Costa Rica MX, Australia MX and many Charity events. Our riders have earned Amateur National titles as well as many national top five finishes, and also an X games gold Medal. We try to help the racing industry by having better prices, quicker turn around times, guaranteed work and the one on one relationship that other shops don’t provide.
• We provide good old Fashion Customer Service (no automation or rookies to talk to)!!
• We answer and return phone calls (even on Saturday and Sunday.)
• You will actually meet and know who it is that is working on your suspension and be able to talk with them on a first name basis!
• We don’t sell or make gimmicks in order to raise our profit margins! But we do test all the products the other companies make and use what works, no matter who's name is on it. Because if it works, it works and you deserve to have the option to use it!!!
• We use only OEM wear parts!
• When we give quotes, we stick to them even if we misquote!
• We realize we are human and we do make mistakes (rarely.. but we do, just like everyone else, except we own up to it and make it right, not give excuse or cast blame)!
• We know and respect most of the other suspension companies, so we do know who is good and who is not. We will NOT try and make them look bad in order to make us look better. That’s why we make ourselves available to tune your suspension the other companies did, Because it may not be that your suspension is bad, it may just be that it has never been dialed in and tuned for you and your riding..
Thank you for your interest in our company and we hope to hear from you soon.